Do/did you let people kiss your newborn?
Do/did you let people kiss your newborn?
Voice your Opinion
Yes
No

840 responses

34 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

HELL NO! I dun even kiss my babies until they pass the 1 month mark! We adults had so much germs and many older folks dun even sanitise their hands when they wanna carry the baby. I make it very clear, call me a bitch or paranoia, I am Super possessive and obsessed when is is about my babies health and skin. I told all of them not to visit at home when I had my #2 because I really want to rest and I know I will not be in my best capacity to protect my child. Despite the gazillion times I reminded my hubby not to let anyone touch our nb, he tends to think it’s ok. Until tiger momma have to drag herself out of bed to stop all these nonsenses. I am not a madwoman alright. I educate my parents and my in laws that nb is very fragile. Their organs r still developing and their respiratory system is not full force yet. And they need lots of 💤 to grow so pls let them be the way Mother Nature has plan for us. And pls dun get me started on how to handle old folks (parents , in laws, relatives) who SMOKE and still attempt to touch my baby. That will be a story for another day. If ever such a question is in a poll, I will glady share how I managed these inconsiderate folks!!!!

Read more

After i saw the news about the baby passed away because of an infection cause by other people touch or kiss, i immediately never let anyone else to touch my baby

Nope - It is not safe for the baby as they have a very sensitive skin

No never. Much so after the case where the baby got cold sores

No i do not do that after knowing the news about cold sores

Yes for my mother in law i will let her kiss my baby

Close family and friends with clean hygiene can

VIP Member

But only close elders...not just anyone

Please no, babies can get herpes....

Don't think people would do that