Kayo mommies.. Anong 2022 goal nyo for your health and wellness?

Kahit pala nanay kana, it's still important to invest in your health. I had this bittersweet realization yesterday because I got sick again. I had tonsillitis that worsen to the point that I'm having difficulty swallowing even my own saliva plus I had fever and chills. Because I was sick, I spent my whole day inside our room and there hours I'm awake, I could hear my twins crying but sadly I couldn't get up. Thus, for year 2022, I am making my health and wellness a priority too. Here's my top 5 goals: ❣️I will eat more fruits and vegetables.🥑🍎🥗 ❣️Be able to sleep early. 🛌 ❣️Drink more water daily 🥛 ❣️Be able to exercise or have a me-time at least an hour for my sanity. 🧘‍♀️ ❣️Submit myself to check-ups and have my needed adult vaccines 💉🩺 Kayo mommies, anong goals nyo for your health and wellness this coming year 2022? . . . . . #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll #mamadisay #twinmom #momoftwins #momof5 #mommyblogger #mommybloggerph #mommybloggersphilippines #bloggermom #bloggermomph #bloggerph #momblogger #mombloggerph #momfluencer #momfluencerph #davaomommyblogger #davaomommycontentcreators #vipparentsph

Kayo mommies.. Anong 2022 goal nyo for your health and wellness?
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

small steps to better health.