Jus had a quarrel with my hubby.. I'm a SAHM . I have Two kids. Every day after my hubby's work , I desire that he spend a bit of time to bond with our kids. Jus 30 mins is good cos I understand that he is tired after work so I try to be reasonable . Jus now we started to have some disagreement over something n he begins to say things like give him a break after work , he is tired n can't help out so much with the kids.. etc.. he Meant to say that I'm a SAHM , I should do everything , why involve him n ask him to help with this n that. Though I'm a SAHM but my role is not easy too n i feel tired too after one whole day of looking after kids, cooking , housework etc. I don't laze around , I work hard the whole day too. Then he told me if it is so hard for me to be a SAHM , then I should jus quit being a SAHM n go out to work . At least I can bring home income.. I feel so upset .. am I really v demanding ? Sob.

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

You are not being demanding. Your husband isn’t wrong either. It’s all about managing expectations. When you expect him to do something and he doesn’t, you will get upset and vice versa. Do take a step back and put yourself in his shoes. He should do so as well. You are doing all that you could and trying very hard to be a SAHM. Maybe it’s time for you to consider placing your kids in childcare or get a helper so that you can get some “me” time, relax and even go back to the workforce.

Read more