1st trimester morning sickness

I've been having bouts of nausea, giddiness and hunger pangs concurrently throughout the day but have never vomited (although attempted a few times). I feel that my body is very confused and nothing I do seem to help- I tried ginger, snacking, even prescription drugs like dicletin. It feels so sucky that I feel like giving up 😭 can anybody help? 😭😭#1stimemom #pregnancy #pleasehelp #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi. Ive went through that too. It was realllllly realllly horrible i hated myself, and everything else. Nothing helps. It was my second pregnancy and my first was a breeze. So i did not expect it could be that bad. I had allllll the possible morning sickness there could be in this whole world. I rmmbred jz lying on the bed and not doing anything for awhile cz i was sick if everything. But luckily i fought it bcz i wanna feel better, for my family (toddler and husband). So i jz go with the flow. If i feel nausea and feel like vomit it out will make me feel better, ill try to vomit out. Jz following what my body wants evenif i dod noe what my body wants. Trial and error. What helps abit is eating cold fruits like cold apple, cold honeydew etc. Cz the rest whatever i ate ill vomit out. But alllll these sufferings will be all worth it when you see your baby. Hang in there 💪🏻💪🏻🤗

Read more
3y ago

Yeap, it is, mentally torturing bcz we jz do not noe howta deal with our body, plus the raging hormones that i jz cry all the time. whatever i ate, ill vomit. like a merlion. the nausea was killing me too cz itll be thr 24/7 no joke. i didnt noe that could be possible. i thought i could find a relief but nooo. i hated all smells even the nice ones so i was realllly confused and helpless. i went through this s*** till almost end 2nd trim. but believe me, you will somehow, GET THROUGH THIS. your body wont tell you how, but it will work on its own. so jz go with the flow ok. youre so much stronger than you think. hug hug ❤️