breathless

Isit normal to feel breathless at 5months? At times i would be breathless all of the sudden

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

HELLO EVERYONE I WAS BROWSING THE INTERNET AND I SAW A LOT OF WRONG QUOTE CONCERNING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, I FELT BAD ABOUT IT, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW FEW THINGS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY. FIRST, I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY THROUGH THE HELP OF AN AGENT SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO ONLINE, AFTER YEARS OF DETERMINATION TO BE A MEMBER. BEING A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI YOUR WEALTH IS GUARANTEE, YOU WILL BE PROTECTED, FAME, POWER INFLUENCE E.T.C ALL THESE THEY WILL GIVE YOU. ONE THING I WANT TO CORRECT IS THAT THE ILLUMINATI DON’T PAY MEMBER ANY SALARY, IF YOU ARE NEWLY INITIATED THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE SEED OF WEALTH AND BLESS YOU WITH WISDOM, POWER, INFLUENCE E.T.C YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL THE SEED OF WEALTH IS THE ONLY MONEY THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY GIVE TO THEIR MEMBER, WITH THIS YOU CAN START ANYTHING WITH THE MONEY AND YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. ANOTHER THING IS THAT THE SOCIETY HAVE SPECIAL BLESSING FOR POLITICIANS AND SUPER STARS. BEING AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER IS A PERSONAL DECISION, THE SOCIETY DON’T FORCE OR BEG PEOPLE TO JOIN THEM. I JOINED BECAUSE I WANT TO, NO BODY FORCE ME AND AM VERY HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER TODAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO MY LIFE BY MAKING ME ONE OF THE LEADING BUSINESS MAN IN THE WORLD. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY CALL/WHATSAPP NATHANIEL NELLY on +1 (201) 293-7097 or email [email protected] HE WAS THE ONE THAT HELP ME AND I PROMISE I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL.

Read more

For several years my husband and I tried to get pregnant. He and I went to see doctors to get checked out several times. I have eaten right and exercised most of my life and just found it heartbreaking when the doctor discovered that I had Ovarian CYSTS on my UTERUS and other infertility issues. I had the cysts removed but that did not start our success right away. A friend of mine told me about something she did, contacting a spell caster, Dr Ozigidon. Once, I tried her steps by contacting this same man via email [[email protected]] and with his spiritual prayers and powerful spells my husband and I had success, I became pregnant and finally gave birth to a wonderful baby boy . Dr Ozigidon did it all for us. Contact him now to put an end to your years of infertility. His whats-App (+2349054750112) I pray everyone gets the opportunity to have their dreams come true of becoming a mother, because it is a wonderful experience and a love like no other holding your bundle of joy!

Read more

I NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER HUSBAND WIFE BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND +16692213962 I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness, You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you. Bless you! Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha. Email:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com

Read more

same.. breathless and felt suffocated, mostly every 2-3 days i will experience that. I had no treatment and always practice a deep breathing method when it occurs. Sometimes i changed my position to standing up till it gets better, or to at least sit up..

It could also be due to heavy meals. Instead of 3 meals a day, try to have 5 small meals and snacks in between. For me, taking a bath somehow helps me in relieving my breathlessness...

VIP Member

This is similar to heart burn, its is common. I experience that and even when I speak I need to catch a breathe

I feel it only recently. Walking just short distance now will leave me a little breathless

4y ago

Same as me. Especially now have to wear mask making it worst. The cloth mask is making me breatheless and want to faint . But if I don't go out buy grocery home has nothing. Im only 15 weeks.

VIP Member

Same. Sometimes at night suddenly cant breathe have to sit up for a while

Me too. Especially when the current weather is so humid and super stale!

Breathless at night and with restless legs.. hard to zzzz