Is it okay to have a crush on other people after marriage?
Is it okay to have a crush on other people after marriage?
Voice your Opinion
Yes - it's normal
No - It's a sin

2370 responses

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor Oku brought back my husband that separated with me for a good 3 months. Even though I have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor Oku for his help in my life. My husband separated with me for 3 months and has been in pain and agony without him. So, I searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out, not until I meant Doctor Oku who I contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 24 to 48 hours as long as my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor Oku said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email: [email protected] or whatsApp him +2347053113465

Read more

How come it’s a sin? Crush means you admire the person but not love them or to the extent that you will get sexually active with them. Then that becomes a sin. The truth is, there is no such thing as “Love at first sight.” Does it mean that you just met a person and you already love them? Of course not. Unless you’re a Disney princess. It should be “Like at first sight.” Love grows through time, experiences, being together, choice and deciding together to work it out. Love doesn’t bind, it liberates.

Read more

In my personal opinion, I believe it can be acceptable to have a crush after marriage as long as it remains within the boundaries of admiration and does not develop into something more.

crush is OK,its fleeting and a passing phase.. but cheating isn't.. you end up paying a bigger price if you cheat.

VIP Member

It’s normal yes. But it’s not for me.

Somthtimes it just happens

TapFluencer

nip it in the butt

totally NOT OKAY

VIP Member

no.. cant ..

I think its fine to have a crush but you should make sure you do not cheat. You must not be hesitant to share about your crush with your partner.