Voice your Opinion
Hell no
Yes, I deeply love my spouse
It depends

1861 responses

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched Quora and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125 AT gmailDOTcom

Read more

Forgiveness is important, but only chest one time, more than once it is problem. We need to talk it and counselor maybe patents involved in the coaching.

every person do mistakes in their life, so it's not mean that, they are guilty there could some reason and that reason why should not us.

No matter how painful it gets, yes. And as long as both of you want to work it out.. after all, we vowed for better or for worse.

VIP Member

Maybe not at the time you find out about it. Trust is very difficult to rebuild.

11mo ago

Agree. 7 yrs later I still not fully trusting. It's sad and hard on both of us.

I won't be able to forgive as there are chances that this can repeat.

It depends on the reason and situation, why that person did it

VIP Member

My husband is not cheater but if someday he did it. I dont know

No for me. I believe it will be repeated in the future.

VIP Member

maybe no, maybe yes 🤔 it depends