In Christianity, what are the sources we can go to for naming a newborn in both his English and Chinese names? In Buddhism, I understand that people sought naming for newborn by using "time and date of birth" approach.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Choose a Christian name to ur liking or u can look up the meaning of names to help u choose too - that is readily available online. There isn't a source that we go to choose the best matching for his birth details because we do not prescribe to such things (which is suppose to be evil - fengshui, numerology etc) for such are things of the world yar ;) I believe u can speak to a church leader / pastor / cell group leader - they will be able to shed more light into it yar. God bless! Chinese name is up to u too :) some people see the family clan book, or just any too

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-17557)

For us we came up with the English Christian name first and found the closest translation of the name in Chinese. Many of my friends will jokes the Christian name and let the elders choose the Chinese name