Lonely pregnancy

In my 3rd trimester now. Through out the pregnancy, do you guys ever feel lonely ? It’s a different kind of lonely feeling. No matter how many people are around you, you just feel lonely and like you’re in this journey by yourself. Yes, your husband is around you but sometimes they dont feel or understand what we feel or what we’re going through. To them, we women are built to be pregnant. Not thinking we are also normal human being and also a first time mom, and new to this. The people around you are more to looking forward to the delivery of the baby, but never ask about the mummy’s mental health or condition. If they are ok, if they are coping. And when baby’s born, theyre gonna claim themself as oh im the aunt oh im the grandma etc etc when they have never been there for you throughout your pregnancy. #FTM

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I didn’t feel lonely cause I was always with my baby 24/7 and I loved that. I understand where you’re coming from. Try focusing on you and baby, instead of what others are expecting of you. It’s your pregnancy and you have the right to feel good about it. Talk to your husband at the right time too, make him walk the journey with you hand in hand.

Read more