Any moms to be eating junk like me?

Hi, I'm at week 9-10. And I know I'm supposed to be eating healthily. I try but sometimes I end up with McDonald's, burger, pastas or eating fried food. Not everyday but pretty often. Like twice to thrice a week? It's crazy that my appetite is so monstrous. When i catch myself eating unhealthily, I try to make up by eating some fruits and drinking alot of water. I'm just worried this will affect my baby's health. I know this diet is not the best and not advisable. But Is this okay? Will my baby be OK?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Me too, I’m unable to eat anything healthy like fish or other protein. I’ve been eating carbs only or MCD🥲😭 I’m at week 6-7 I think when we get to second trimester then we can try to compensate the nutrients, for now maybe can get supplements or hopefully the baby takes from what I ate before I got pregnant

Read more

Hi, I’m at week 10 too… I was told that Baby come with their own yolk sac for first trimester… it’s hard to eat while feeling nauseous all the time… I guess we could eat but try to cut down on greasy and high sugar food after that and focus more on nutritious food when second trimester starts.

Im in my 14th week and i think thru out, ive been eating more junks than healthy food and i cant help it.