Mummy weight

I'm at my week 16 now and I've dropped my weight tremendously and yet to gain weight until now. Is that okay?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Throughout my pregnancy I didn’t gain any weight & in fact lose 10kg after she’s delivered. As long as ur baby is gaining weight & growing as per normal, it’s ok. Pls remember to eat healthily and take supplements. Raise this to ur gynae the next time u see him/her.

3y ago

Great to hear that! yeah doctor told me it is normal and baby is healthy so not to worry much but still mother ma... sure will worry a bit

it's fine as long as your baby is growing well. do take supplement gynae will advice accordingly during monthly check up if there's concern, I believe they keep track both your and baby's weight

3y ago

yes! last doctor visit doctor say baby is healthy so it's ok to lose weight just that I'm still worry haha!

Super Mum

Check with your gynae. Ask also if your bb weight is growing ok. As long as bb growing ok, and you are not undernourished then it’s acceptable

3y ago

No worries, very normal! You are well prepared to be mummy 😉 As long as not undernourished, our bodies are amazing 🤩

I gained and lost the weight. So i technically didnt grow at all. Currently at 26wks. Baby was ok at wk 24!

3y ago

Haha i had to cut carbs so my gynae wasnt surprised when i lost 😂😂

It’s ok. I drop 5 kg in trim 1. Recently jus back to my original weight n gain 1kg. Now in week 32.

3y ago

It’s normal. I think I start gaining after like week 24.

Just make sure mother and baby is healthy!!

3y ago

yah doctor say baby is healthy!