Struggling so much

I’m struggling so much as a new mother, even though my baby is 10 months old I still struggle to balance my baby, my home and my work. I can’t help resent everyone around me, and my husband isn’t spared. I snap at everything and everyone and I’m close to shutting down. I have good days but when I have bad days it gets really bad, and my baby almost always act up on those days. I’m getting help from my parents when I’m working, but when I’m at home and I see all the chores undone and house messy, my mood dips. I always question myself why i would allow dishes and clothes unwashed, and leave the house in this state when I have a baby in the house. I blame myself constantly, and question my capacity as a mum. I don’t feel like myself anymore, it’s so hard. How do other mothers do this? Im worried I’ll be left with no one if I continue this, and my relationship with my husband will get to a point of no return.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I totally feel you! Hugs* try to sometimes schedule for ME time with your girlfriends or do some exercise. You might feel better