Pregnancy 4wks

Im Pregnant currently at 4weeks. I had 2 miscarriages before. The last time i had miscarriage the doct said once I found out im pregnant quickly go A&E as they can do proper checking.. Should I go...? Or shld I just wait for my 1st scan around 6-7weeks..

Pregnancy 4wks
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are you high risk as in have any health issues? If no, then no need to go A&E. It's only for really emergency cases. Otherwise just walk in to your preferred hospital (for private route) or book an appointment at the polyclinic (for subsidy). Do take note that your LMP may not be accurate so you may be earlier or later than 4 weeks. Also do take note that the best time to see your fetus is at 8 weeks and above when you can see it clearly via the ultrasound. Some may get to see earlier around 6 weeks but if you can't, don't worry. Just listen to your gynae's advice and wait for another appointment.

Read more

i had similar instances, but my previous miscarriage was a blighted ovum. so i had been whatsapping my gynae since i found out pregnant positive. my gynae told me to start taking folic acid, and duphaston that was left over since previous pregnancy, till 8 weeks then visit him. meanwhile just try to keep emotions light n light duties.

Read more

I have the same problem with you as well. having my third now. will suggest you go see your gynae soon. my gynae prescribed me duphaston from the week I found out I'm pregnant which is week 4. and you need to take your folic acid now if you haven't

Suggest you to see gynae soonest possible, I have the same miscarriage incident, my gynae gave me a jab once I found out I’m pregnant, he also subscribed me a duphaston for my entire trim 1, I’m going into 18weeks tomorrow

Which hospital did you go the last time? I had issued an open date appointment given to me when I had my MC last Dec. Maybe you can call up the hospital to book an appt for O&G?

3y ago

Call them up and see if you can get an appointment. Check our HealthHub app. You might have an open appointment there. :)

I was not advised this even after two miscarriages. I waited for first appt but before that I literally bedrest until appt just to be very safe.

can go polyclinic check first. get appt for KKH scan check at 6weeks.

Suggest to go gynae instead of A&E.. 😊

Recommend to go to gynae ASAP :)

Listen to ur doc