Halal Confinement Meal

So I’m a person who loves transparency in the stuff I see before I purchase it. I chose Ummu Fazwill mainly because the packages and pricing were very clear. Note that my review is based on my confinement last year, Dec 2019. I took a 10 day package as I felt it was sufficient. My confinement period lasted for 44 days (Don’t ask me why. My Grandmother decided it for me). The balance 34 days my husband basically cooked for me since he was more comfy with the baby and all. So anyway, I was pleasantly happy with the dishes served everyday although I couldn’t eat some of them because I didn’t like the fish used or the way it’s cooked. Most of the time, I’ll be looking forward to meal times. It was completed. I had an appetiser, always a soup on the side, my main dish with rice or pasta, lactation dessert and red date tea. Imagine eating this everyday for lunch and dinner. You won’t be eating the same dishes for lunch and dinner or even throughout your confinement unless you take a 2 month package. I remember clearly my favourite was the salad with pomegranate and macadamia. That was amazing. The garlic creamy pasta was shiok too. They basically have everything from Chinese to Malay, Indian and even western dishes. You gotta try it to believe it. This isn’t a paid review. This is truly how much I love their meals. You can taste sincerity and effort in it! #confinementfood #

Halal Confinement Meal
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

looks good!

Yum!

👍

TapFluencer

👍