4 Replies

I tried it at the baby fair, personally feel XL is better. However both hubby and I find it hard to open stroller with one hand so we ended up with Joie parcel signature cause it was the only one that was easy to close and open and the pram doesn’t topple forward when we try to open it. We might be doing the Hamilton one wrongly? But better to try it out yourself

Once considered Hamilton as well but ended up with Beblum Navuto coz really can open n close with just 1 hand. And it is very stable when it is folding down. You won’t need to support it to prevent it toppling. Tried Joie as well but when folding down, it is not stable if you didnt position the wheels correctly n will topple over.

I was also eyeing Hamilton before. Went Mummy’s Market to try then realised it’s not as easy to open as the video shows, and rather heavy to carry around. Ended up buying Combi NEYO 2 CAS Compact, it’s easy to fold / unfold, very light and I like that it’s reversible (baby can face us or forward).

I bought x 1 plus at mummy fair. like that it can auto close and the buckles are magnetic!

Trending Questions

Related Articles