Kkh Hospital Bag 2022

I'm getting more labour signs at 38+6 weeks, keep checking my hospital bag again and again. Aside from mine and baby's going home clothes, I'm not quite sure what's necessary and what's provided by KKH though. •the usual toiletries •Breast pump •Nursing bras •maternity underwear (should I buy disposable underwears?) •nipple cream •milk bags? •breast pads? •baby's onesie, hat, mittens, booties •baby's swaddle #1stimemom #firstbaby

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

buy kotex overnight disposable panties, it’s very helpful and you don’t have to wash (which you won’t have energy to). KKH will provide Epi-kool pak to wear with disposable panties, but their panties is very loose. i wore the kotex overnight pads with epi-kool pad during hospital stay, fits better. the disposable overnight panties i wear it until week 2 postpartum too at home. you can buy perineal spray to cool your below area post delivery too, but not necessary. i even forgot i had it so never use at all. nursing bras/breast pads not very necessary cos likely will be braless during hospital stay for latching and consultation with lactation nurse. first few days only colostrum production too. milk bags also no need, can bring bottles you’ll pump into or needleless syringes to collect colostrum. kkh might provide but you have to keep asking them for it, if you prefer you can bring your own. haakaa has a reusable kind of syringe.

Read more

Thanks for sharing the list with us. My wife is pregnant and I am searching for some help online. I was searching for https://letsgradeit.com/review/essaysupply/ website online to read reviews for an essay writing service and when I was searching for it online, I found your post.

Thanks for this thread, I’m also gg to give birth at KKH this month. Does anyone know if you’d be required to pump after giving birth? If yes, will the hospital have all the equipment i.e. flanges and milk bottles or do we need to prepare and bring it to the hospital?

2y ago

strange cos my experience at kkh was they encouraged me to pump to stimulate milk production.. they do have flange and pump available to borrow

VIP Member

I bought my belly wrap with me too so I could wrap after giving birth. Remember to bring chargers for your electronics or power bank. I wear disposable underwear throughout my confinement also. Watson brand not bad can choose size and cotton material feel.

2y ago

i brought belly wrap but was so sad that couldn’t even wrap cos still too big 😂😂

hi don't forget your going home clothes!