Any pregnancy pillow to recommend?

Hi, I’m a first time mom here. I’m having an issue with sleeping on my side. Not use to it as I’m a back sleeper all these while. My back really aches from sleeping on side and I tend to sleep on my back which is not good for baby. Tried putting pillow or bolster at the back as support but it didn’t really help much. Just wondering if there’s any pregnancy pillow to recommend and where can I get it? Thank you in advance!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yup I also use similar u shape pillow recommended by M and Anonymous. On some days strangely though, using it makes my back ache more. So just be in tune w your body, certain days the pillow is useful while certain days it’s not . Not sure why. What always worked for me however is placing a flat, low pillow at just below knee area to support the weight gravity (=pressure) coming from my heavy tummy. You need to observe your own body, play around with different height pillows to cushion at different parts of your body to experiment what is most comfy for u. Sometimes it’s at your back, sometimes buttocks, sometimes legs.

Read more