sleepy but can't sleep

I'm feeling sleepy but I couldn't get into my sleep. It just happens this 2 days..

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Pregnancy insomnia can be a real struggle, so it's essential to take steps to get the sleep you need. I've found that taking breaks throughout the day, avoiding caffeine and sugary drinks, and going to bed at the same time each night have all helped me get more rest. It's also a good idea to talk to your doctor about any sleeping aids that might be appropriate for your situation. Another great idea is investing in an orthopedic pillow. For example, you can check out some pillows at guys from https://www.sleepunderground.com/. These pillows are designed to provide optimal support for pregnant women and can help you drift off to sleep more easily.

Read more

I'm currently pregnant with my first child and I'm having a lot of trouble with pregnancy insomnia. It's really hard to get a good night's sleep when I'm constantly feeling uncomfortable and having to go to the bathroom all the time. I'd really appreciate any help or tips!

VIP Member

Try a cup Milo /milk etc ( if u ok to the smell ) Wake up early, go for a light exercise. Yoga / Swimming. By night u will be quite sleepy. And don’t over think so much :)

Read more
TapFluencer

same as me 🥲🥲🥲...even ask my hb can i take any medicine to sleep😆