Im Scared And About To Have Panic Attacked

Im exactly 37 Weeks Tomorrow . And Tonight Im Already Warded As The Doctor Decides To Induce Me Tomorrow By Pill . I Honestly Didnt Know What Inducing Feels Like and What Will Happen and i Cant Fall Asleep Until now . Any advice ?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

it really depends on individual body's response to the pill they will insert. every 3 hours they will check how much u dilate before inserting another pill. some dilate fast, some dilate slow before labour. i was still able to walk after the 1st pill as the contractions were bearable. after the 2nd pill, the pain was beyond what i expect. and i had to wait all the way till 4th pill. the point is, dont panic and just go with the flow. if u can walk around, better to walk around. if u are dilated enough for epidural, take it! cos u wont know how long more before u are fully dilated for labour. have faith and good luck!

Read more
5y ago

truthfully the contractions are more painful than an injection in the spine

Hey, Please relax and let it flow. Do not worry at all and all will be fine. You are almost there and soon you will have bundle of joy in your hands :)