Hi.. I delivered 4 months ago. Now m having lots of hairfall. What remedy should I take to stop hairfall? Can anyone suggest me pls.

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I will like to tell the world, MY TESTIMONY, I want to quickly let you know how my life changed from Grass to Grace. Armstrong Philips is my name and I live in New Mexico City USA. I suffered to the extent that I almost committed suicide but I meant a friend named Samuel who introduce me to this great group called ILLUMINATI. I was initiated and on my induction I was giving $2,000,000.00 USD and since then I became a millionaire and also I was giving a new car and a house. So many benefit I was given when I joined and my work for the hood is just to introduce new members in. So please if you want to be rich/wealthy and protected, I implore you to join the hood. To become a member, send an EMAIL: ([email protected]) or WhatsApp or call +2349018100439-.

Read more
Post reply image

Had gone thru the same phase wen I had delivered my lo , after trying almost everything and anything with no good result, I found this shampoo called sebamed anti dry revitalizing shampoo , and it worked wonders on my hair fall ....now I ve got my lost hair back and am very happy to suggest u this shampoo , pls give it a try and u ll love it....using it for more than 1.5 yrs now with no side effects and really thick and long hair. worth trying it. All the best !

Read more

Hair diseases are diseases and disorders which involve the hair and may also affect the scalp. Some hair diseases are genetic, while others result from physical or environmental factors. Hair disease diagnosis typically involves a dermatological examination of the affected area of the skin, hair, and nails. Treatment depends on the cause; it can be medical (drug therapy), surgical (hair transplantation), or cosmetic (wig). Read more here https://patspizzerianewarkde.com/hair-diseases/

Read more

Government Database System..Email ( [email protected] ) We Produce Passports,Drivers Licenses,ID Cards,Birth Certificates,Diplomas,Visas,SSN,Marriage Certificates,Divorce Papers,US Green Cards,University Degrees,Counterfeit Money,SSD Chemical Solution And Activation Powder Used For Cleaning Coated Black Money, And Other Documents Cloned cards, Resident fullz and dumps For A Number Of Countries Whatsapp( +237.675094470 ) Email ( [email protected] ) TEXT/call ( +1586.913.1199 )

Read more
Post reply image

I myself have gone through this ordeal and sadly I am still facing lot of hairfall. But one thing that has really helped me is using onion juice. Grate onions and take out its juice and apply on the scalp. Leave it for an hour. And then wash it with some herbal or organic shampoo. Do it regularly and you will see that your hairball has reduced. It works of me, hope it does for you as well.

Read more

I started eating a mix of dry fruits and made my own hair oil at home. It's really easy and effective. I mixed some castor oil, hibiscus oil, virgin coconut oil, neem oil and olive oil together. Once or twice a week I massage with this and keep it on for a few hours before washing off with shampoo. You can try as well.

Read more

i would suggest mix castor oil in your hair oil and use this mix twice a week. also, add healthy nuts to your diet, such as almonds, walnuts as well as raisins. you can also eat green leafy vegetables as well as fish to improve your hair condition and prevent hair fall.

Use the mixture of curd and black pepper on your hair. Use it consistently and leave it for half an hour on your hair. Massage it nicely on your scalp. Within a month you will see that harmful will stop.

Hello veena.. I also gone through the same phase. Then I consult my gynaecologist, she suggest me a tablet. The name of tablet is COOMB IT. Daily one tab.

you have to use custard oil and vitamin E oil mix them and apply it on our scalp before every wash for half an hour and u can also use Biotin supplements for hair fall