Experience with NUH gyane?

Im currently under KKH subsidized and will only manage to see my gynae under private in April 2021. Currently my pregnancy is unstable at 9 weeks. For that reason, im planning to get a private gynae in NUH coz i heard that they are equally good and pro natural. However, Im unsure which gynae to choose. I heard that Dr Chitra is good but she will only be available in June 2021. My EDD is July. And that will be too late. Any recommendations for private gynae? I prefer a female one. Or is NUH subsidized good enough? Anybody who is seeing a gyane in NUH, please share :) thank u.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think the most popular gynaes will only be available in the middle of 2021 since many are pregnant this yr and will be giving birth next yr. I'm a subsidized patient in NUH and also have been to KKH. Gave birth before at both hospital and will be giving birth in NUH again. I honestly think the waiting time in NUH is shorter since it's just a small clinic (60 mins at least because of Covid and they'll send you an SMS informing you if your Q no. is next). And the gynaes are also helpful and patient. My gynaes so far are all females. But if you still want to go for a private gynae then you can check out other popular ones in NUH.

Read more