What is the nuh appointment hotline?📞

I'm currently seeing private gynae for my checkups/ultrasounds at Thomson Women's Clinic, due to proximity to home. However, I wish to give birth at a public hospital (NUH). Any mummies here who is like me? How do u go about registering at NUH, and when do u do it? What is the nuh appointment hotline?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Same! My gynae is Dr Geraldine Tan from Thomson Women's Clinic. I called NUH on my 12 weeks pregnancy and secure a first appointment with Dr Su Lin Lin. My first meeting will be on the 13th of April which means I will be around 24th or 25th week. Just call the nuh appointment hotline if you have any gynae in mind.

Read more
4y ago

Hi! I’m moving to NUH from TMC as well. Im having twins! Would you recommend Dr Su Lin Lin?

Super Mum

You can call What is the nuh appointment hotline or make an appointment online. If you’re keen for private appointments with your chosen gynaes, then have a few names on hand when you make the appointment (in case some of them are fully booked).

Shouldn't be an issue, call nuh appointment hotline and just book an appointment and see the gynae first. I just changed gynae at w36, no issue at all too.

4y ago

I did not go NUH. Mine was a private gynae.

Hi! I’m moving to NUH from TMC as well. Im having twins! How did it go? Any gynae recommendations? What is the nuh appointment hotline?

Super Mum

call What is the nuh appointment hotline and Make appointment then decide subsided or private