LTVP or LTVP+ at KKH

Im currently 7 weeks pregnant, my first check up is Private at Mount E. We spent $240 for just scan and consultation. After 3weeks we will come back again to do the tests by then i will already have my LTVP or maybe LTVP+ since im pregnant. I’ve read somewhere that if im holding LTVP+ i will be under subsidized rates in government hospital. Is it true? #advicepls Update: KKH replied and say LTVP+ will be under subsidized rates for check up and deliveries 😊 just go Polyclinic and get referral letter

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

hii I'm also under ltvp . currently pregnant 16week+. I went to the private @admiralty .they also have package. ltvp they will charge us as foreigner . so the bill is same as private = government . but u can try to survey others private clinic. mine is slightly cheaper . when I'm 9week first time scan n consultation is abt $150.

Read more
3y ago

I'm ltvp holder. but there is no different fees either ur are ltvp or ltvp+ because they will charge under foreigner for the delivery n checkup in sg . that is what my gynae told me and a few friends of mine that also ltvp when their pregnant n delivered in Singapore .are u Malaysian?