KKH appointment - 3rd trim

Hi all, Im currently 29 weeks, still under kkh subsidized. My next appointment will be on my 32nd week. (Still under subsidized) However i recently enquired KKH, to change me to private gynae (gynae of my choice) on my 35th week. And the next available date of the gynae is on my 35th week. Usually i hear people’s appointment after the 32nd week is 36 weeks but hardly heard their appt on 35th week. Is it too early of interval ? Should i reschedule to my 36th week instead ? #ftm

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi :) I’m at similar weeks as you and am thinking to change to private gynae as well. Do you mind sharing how you make the switch? Did you contact the private gynae directly and arrange for an appointment? And then go to admissions office for the switch? I’m a little confused as I went to admissions office to enquire at week 28 but the lady told me it’s too late to switch 😳 Thank you so much in advance!

Read more
10mo ago

Thank you so much for your advice. I have found a gynae and switched to private now :)

If that's what available date for appt under your preferred gynae is 35 week then you can schedule for it. Not necessary at 36 weeks it can be earlier or later subject to availability of slots.