Im bringing my 6mo on a flight soon. We cannot carry liquid more than 100ml on board right? So i will just handcarry bottles and milk powder? Is there hot/cold water dispenser at the waiting lounge area? When on board i can just request for flight attendant to get water for me? Afraid baby hungry at the wrong timing..haha. any other good tips or advice u can sharw with me? Thanks!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

They are usually quite relax with liquid when you travel with children. So far I have not had any problems bringing more than 100ml of liquid. In fact I carry almost 1 litre of water because I have 2 older kids, and they bring a water bottle each. There are also hot/cold water dispensers in changi airport's baby room. As for the flight itself, you can get the flight attendant to put mix the water to the right temperature on board. During take off and landing, remember to either feed your LO some water/milk/latch or some food to created the chewing/swallowing motion to release air pressure from ears. Enjoy your holidays! ps : Here are the locations of Changi Airports's baby room http://www.changiairport.com/en/airport-experience/attractions-and-services/baby-care-room.html

Read more
8y ago

thanks for the info! which means i can bring my own thermal flask and bottle to make my milk!