Worried Covid 19 during pregnancy and attending event

Im always so paranoid during this Covid 19 season, currently just enter my 3rd trim, and having a fam wedding soon. Was being force to attend cause current situation is quite stable amongs our community. Tried every means to excuse myself but MIL keep forcing (haish) and husband cant help much cause its his siblings wedding. And it doesnt make any difference if my husband js going but im not cause we re living in a same house. Read up about Covid during pregnancy, it does help much cause most of it a very assuring as it doesnt affect baby still it depends.. what does other mommies think about it..care to share thoughts to atleast ease my mind.. im also planning to distant myself as much as i can and less interaction. How do i keep a positive mind..

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If its a friend’s wedding. Dont go is understandable. Husband’s cousin dont go also okay. But husband’s siblings one dont go, i would consider on the long run basis (family harmony) issit worth it? Personally, i am the type i will not want 10 years down the road and kanna say loh~

Read more
4y ago

Later give birth that time... The family dont visit you and they will say.. Your husband’s siblings wedding also dont wanna go, expect us to see your nb? And the drama seed will be plated there forever. Something along that line.

TapFluencer

actually current situation is quite stable I bought my baby to my bil wedding just in may too where it's still peak. I feel it's a form of respect that your mil want everyone to attend and it's a family thing.

I feel your anguish. I am avoiding all these too. But many here has made a good point about the harmonious relationship going forward. So Mask up, face shield and social distancing. Take care!

better to avoid. Try to explain that to your MIL and husband. but if you can't do that you have to be very careful. wear mask. wash your hand always.

4y ago

yup have to go with extra precautions