Restlessness & Sad

I'm almost 10 weeks. And the past few days, at random times of the day, I feel restless and sad. Like for no apparent reason. I tried to do meditation and prayers but I cant seem to shake off the feeling. I think the only solution that helps a bit better is when my husband hugs me. But any of u feel like sad. And tired. And just like meh

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hellooo there's no shame in these mood/emotional changes :) I'm clinically diagnosed with major depressive disorder, but have been under treatment for 10 years now... seeing NUH private and the doc referred me to the women's emotional health service they have for O&G purposes so that I have a line already in case I ever need it at any point along the way :) two more trimesters to go and then when baby comes, that's another transition - am staying open to how I may or may not just feel the blues. don't be afraid to let your doctor know how you're feeling and see if you can get some psychological support if necessary. glad you are communicating with your hubs and his hugs comfort you. jiayou!!!!

Read more

It might be just hormone changes while you are pregnant hence it will affect you one way or another. Do speak with your husband with regards to this and do not keep ur feelings, thoughts within yourself. This may affect you, baby and pregnancy journey. Cheer up mummy.