Enquire on 7-8 weeks pregnancy

Im about 7-8 weeks preg. So far i didnt feel anything . Is there suppose to be some feeling?? All i have is some slight giddiness..

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Every pregnancies are different. I felt nauseous and dizzy even before I found out I am pregnant, probably 3 weeks into conception. And I’ve very sore breasts even before finding out. Morning sickness only started during week 5/6 into my pregnancy. During my week 7-8 I felt nauseous, dizzy and bloated after meal. I couldn’t eat well at all. My morning sickness worsen during end of week 9 and beginning of week 10, and miraculously became better when I hit week 11. I’m now week 14, and no morning sickness now, but occasion puke because I suspect baby doesn’t like the food I’m eating. 🙂 everyone will be different so just embrace the pregnancy you have. You’ll learn along the journey.

Read more

Different pregnancies, different symptoms. Not all are the same. Some might already start to feel the morning sickness at 7-8 weeks. Some don't. I started with super sore breasts then at 8 weeks or so, the morning sickness, heightened sense of smell, food aversions, bloating all comes together. So ya. Not everyone has the same pregnancy symptoms. Some are very lucky to have a smooth pregnancy with little or none of the above 😊

Read more

I only felt nauseous