5 Replies

Experiencing random pains in your back, belly, and arm during pregnancy can be concerning, but it's not uncommon. These types of discomforts can often be attributed to the changes happening in your body as it adapts to pregnancy. In your case, since you have already had a scan to rule out ectopic pregnancy, it's reassuring that there are no immediate concerns. The pains in your back, belly, and arm could be due to a variety of reasons such as ligaments stretching, muscles adjusting to your changing body, hormonal fluctuations, or even normal pregnancy discomforts. However, if the pains are severe, persistent, or accompanied by other symptoms like bleeding or dizziness, it's important to consult your healthcare provider for further evaluation. To alleviate these random pains, you can try some self-care tips such as gentle stretching exercises, practicing good posture, using pillows for support while sleeping, taking warm baths, and staying hydrated. Additionally, maintaining a balanced diet, getting regular exercise, and managing stress levels can also help in reducing discomfort during pregnancy. Remember, every pregnancy is unique, and what you're experiencing may not be the same for everyone. It's always best to communicate any concerns or unusual symptoms with your healthcare provider for personalized guidance and reassurance. https://invl.io/cll6she

I got the same random pains/cramps too on and off. I told my gynae during the check up and she prescribed me progesterone. So long there's no bleeding I guess should be fine. But would suggest highlight the pain you are feeling to your gynae.

suggest you highlight to your gynae asap, she may prescribe you medications to support the pregnancy during this crucial period. take care!

So long not bleeding should be fine, had random pains and cramps too , gynae gave duphaston

TapFluencer

do highlight to your gynae 🙏

💕

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles