Is this the bloody show? Should I got to hospital?

I’m 39 weeks preg next week will be my edd. Today,i have brown discharge mucus on my panty liner. NO cramps no pain. Should I go to hospital? Thank you

45 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's most likely your mucus plug. Now that you are almost full-term, you should wait until you are getting regular and frequent contractions before going to hospital. But if you have fresh, bright red bloody discharge, go to hospital immediately.

Same here..brown discharge but no pain & contraction...my gynae advise me to monitor contraction & baby's movement. If i reach my EDD & no labor yet,she said i need another ultrasound to know if baby is fine.

You don’t need to go to the hospital. It’s normal brown/pink discharged as your body preparing for labour. Should be mucus blood then follow by contractions then that time you have to go to the hospital

i had brown discharge exactly on my EDD but felt diff in tummy. i didnt even realised my water broke. probably it did when i was bathing. brown discharge turn out to be baby pooped in my tummy.

On labor na po ako pls pray for me and my baby.. 🙏😇Thank you

4y ago

God bless you 🙏

Ako din po 39weeks na ako november 3 duedate pero alah pa ako nararamdaman naninigas at malikot lang c baby

3y ago

Same here from 5 cm back to 4 cm nanaman frustrated n ako gusto ko n lumabas

39 weeks po due. Ko sa 20 may lumalabas po na parang lightred spot den puro paninigas po at malikot si babay.. Eto na po ba sign?

I had this similar situation. I gave birth the very next day! Time your contraction, if it’s regular, prepare to go hospital :)

39 weeks and 4 days puro paninigas ng tyan at pwerta lang nararamdaman ko..haissst sana lumabas na si babay

4y ago

ᵃᵏᵒ ᵈⁱⁿ 39 ᵃⁿᵈ 5 ᵈᵃʸˢ ᵖᵉʳᵒ ⁿᵒⁿˢⁱᵍⁿ ᵒᶠ ˡᵃᵇᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵃⁿᵃʸ ᵍᵃˡʷ ˡᵃⁿᵍ ⁿⁱ ᵇᵃᵇʸ ᵃᵗ ˢᵘᵐᵃˢᵃᵏⁱᵗ ˡᵃⁿᵍ ᵇᵃˡᵃᵏᵃⁿᵍ ᵏᵒ

Ako Rin PO 39weeks 5days masakit PO ung mga singitsingitan ko at baywang pagkumikilos PO ako sa higaaan.