Tips on how to baby and I become healthy

Hello I'm 18 weeks pregnant but my tummy is Hindi masyadong lumalaki.? Is that normal? Can you give some tips and advice. This is my first babym I'm already 25 yes old. What food and veggies do I need to eat in order for me become healthy and also the baby. #1stimemom Please help me? And share with me your experience. Thank you and God bless

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Take your prenatals and always come to your OB's appointments to monitor you and your baby's health. Eat green leafy veggies and fish. Avoid sweets, processed food, and other artificial flavoring (including Magic Sarap and the likes). Drink lots of sater especially now that it's hot, but avoid sugary drinks as well as caffeinated ones. If your OB isn't worried about your baby's size and your ultrasound looks normal, there's nothing to worry about the size of your bump. It'll get bigger in time. For now you can also do light exercises to prepare your pelvic floor muscles and alleviate back pain if you have any.

Magbasa pa

nahirapan ako basahin at intindihin ng very light. pwede naman po tayong magtagalog. baka maliit ka lang talaga magbuntis sis kaya maliit pa ang tummy. Pero usually, 5 months (20 weeks) pa magstart na magpakita ang baby bump. Also, you need to eat healthier. Kaya go sa veggies and fruits. Common sense na yan sis. Aim for a healthy diet and lifestyle para healthy din ang paglabas ni baby at maiwasan ang kumplikasyon.

Magbasa pa