Craving for subway.. is it safe?

I’m 16 weeks pregnant and I’ve craving for subway so bad! I love the meaty ones.. is it safe to eat? What’s not safe to eat also?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just eat as per normal BUT in moderation. Best not to eat pineapple and papaya. Eat whatever you want. Dont stress yourself up by thinking “can i eat this and that”. If you dont feel good about it after eating, stop and avoid that food next time. Consult your gynae too!

2y ago

Thank you!

I also ate subway and no problem so far. 23 weeks now. Maybe you want to avoid like ham or egg mayo? Actually I think is fine but some ppl may be scared. The veggies are actually all raw but I stilll eat.

2y ago

Thank you’

I didn’t know I have to avoid ham 😂 But yea I had cold cut trio (only thing I eat from subway) through out my entire pregnancy.. all is good 🤞🏻 Almost 3 weeks PP, baby’s fine 😄

2y ago

Thank you!

I also craved subway during pregnancy. Just eat! No problem. Just avoid ham will do. I kept eating the egg mayo and meatball marinara sandwich.

2y ago

Thank you

I googled before. Subway has pregnant friendly sandwiches. I think meatball is one of it. Just avoid the cold cuts and ham.

2y ago

Thank you! Had the meatball today

Im 9 weeks and i ate subway tuna, egg mayo, spicy mayo, cucumber, cabbage and tomato 😂

2y ago

Thank you’ had the meatball today

I ate egg mayo.. Juz get them to heat it twice ;)

2y ago

Thank you!

Can in moderation :)