Health and Wellnesss Goals for 2022

Ilang tulog na lang 2022 na!! Every year, nag lilist down ako ng mga Faith Goals ko for the coming year and all the blessings na mga nareceive ko or nangyari sa buhay ko at sa family ko šŸ˜Š. This year naman I want to focus on my Top 5 š—›š—²š—®š—¹š˜š—µ & š—Ŗš—²š—¹š—¹š—»š—²š˜€š˜€ š—šš—¼š—®š—¹ š—³š—¼š—æ šŸ®šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ®. . 1. Prioritize Self-care 2. Enrich Diet 3. Workt-out / Exercise 4. Practice Good Sleep 5. Less Screen Time And one of the blessing na nareceive ko this year ay nang maging part ako ng š—§š—²š—®š—ŗ š—•š—®š—øš˜‚š—»š—®š—»š—®š˜† šŸ˜, kasi all of the moms here are really helpful, you can relate and connect to each other. I learned a lot specially the importance if Vaccines šŸ˜ So mommy, if you want to join, swipe left and you will find the QR code which will direct you to the Team Bakunanay Facebook Group and you may click the link in my bio šŸ‘Œ #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakunanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll #newborn #pediatrics

Health and Wellnesss Goals for 2022
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Maging una na mag-reply