Pain in the stomach

Hi,iam on my 1st month of pregnancy.Is it normal to get stomach cramp daily especially in the morning.the cramp is like getting ur 1st day period

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think the cramp is because our womb is expanding thus we might feel the pain but generally if there is no bleeding I guess we are doing fine.. that being said, I was bleeding quite abit few days back so I headed to the gynae and thankfully there is still heartbeat and it’s just blood clot that is happening which causes the bleeding ..

Read more

hi, this is my 2nd baby, 7 week 2days... i had my cramps, pains and bleeding too for few days but not no more blood for 4 days plus going back to nuh for checkup next week. plus pray for me that my baby is safe and in the right position. thanks in advance.

Hi,i got my period flow two days ago went to sgh.after further checks,they said iam still pregnant however need to go bck tomorrow to see bloodtest result to see if baby still there.🥹

9mo ago

I had bleeding too.. but the scan has shown the baby still there so I am ordered to bed rest for 2 weeks.. I wish u well too 🫰🏻 sending love!

hi! i also get cramps everyday. went for my first gynae visit ytd &gynae said it’s normal as there’s alot of blood flow to the uterus now. hope this puts your mind at ease!

For me as well , Mine was last week 2 weeks and currently also . on n off feel the cramp. it wasn’t so bad like period cramp it was still bearable

Read more

Hi hi I’m 5 weeks and currently also experiencing on off cramps for a week. But it is a lot milder as compared to period cramps

9mo ago

Are you going for private or Govt ? If you are going for Govt, perhaps you can see a doctor now to get a referral already? As it take some time to get the appointment .. I seen a gynae at week 6.. late week 6 to detect the heartbeat..

hi hi, same here my first pregnancy too. cramps was super bad as it was neverending unlike Period pains.

9mo ago

Yes.hope so too!tks