any legal advice?

Hello! I work in a BPO company and I'm currently pregnant. Filed my Materniy Leave last Oct. 11 which was effective Oct. 22. Regarding my maternity claim, I was promised that I should be getting it on 10/18. Then HR messaged me 10/17 that it was moved to 10/25. I said, "Okay, I'll mark my calendar." She said that I should be sending a follow up message on 10/23 which I did until 10/24 which is today. HR replied that it was again moved to 11/01. I was promised twice and both were never fulfilled. They gave me false expectation twice. I'm now 8 months pregnant and it's giving me a lot of frustrations and stress. I took a LOA since I experienced pre-term labor. What should I do? I'm so pissed and frustrated. Which is not good with my condition. Please help me.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Sakin sis sept. 8 ako nagfile ng maternity leave then na approved siya ng sept. 16 kaya sept. 16 start na ng leave ko. Nag expect ako na makukuha ko siya by oct. 16 pero up until now wala padin

Dapat po a month before due date mabigay na FULL yung maternity benefits

Ano daw reason bakit nadedelay ang pagrelease ng pera?

VIP Member

Take it easy momsh, as all these stress won’t do you and your baby any good. Maybe they are rescheduling since you’re not due to give birth just yet. It is their obligation to give it to you before you give birth, so just don’t get tired to follow up ?

I dont think may kaso na yan since ibibigay pa rin naman nila, nadedelay nga lang. You can threaten them para madaliin but I doubt you have a legal case against them as it is right now.