Thomson medical TMC paedietric newborn program

Hi, I am wondering since TMC claim on the website That PD check is mandatory in private hospitals for newborns upon delivery . how much is the cost for experience mothers who have had babies delivered at TMC? Also, any benefits other than being able to select the PD doctor from the panel listed in TMC? For paying the $300 deposit in advance. #advicepls #pleasehelp https://thomsonbaby.com/shop/webinar/bundle/paediatrician-newborn-programme href='/feed/hash/.YVrWhiXXfDs'>#.YVrWhiXXfDs

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just gave birth in 1.5 months ago, I request for Dr Eugene Han and he was gentle towards baby during checks and he provided me the facts, recommendation and allow me to decide if I want to proceed with certain tests and option to rent portable uv bed for home use as my baby had mild jaundice. Doctor fee was around $600 plus for 2-3 days observation. For baby hospital charges and doctor fee, mine cost around 2.2k.

Read more
3y ago

Thanks good to know as I selected Eugene Han too. 🙏🏽

Just delivered at TMC 2 weeks ago and didn’t pay any deposit in advance. I did however request for Dr Yang Linqi when I was in labour.

2y ago

hi, do u remember if we need to pay anything after following up for the first appointment after few days baby discharged?