change of hospital

I just went to poly to get referal to kkh . But i heard nuh is better .. so if after my first scan i change to nuh subsidized is it possible?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Your first scan is at kkh? I think it's quite difficult to ask kkh to refer. The usual Routh is go polyclinic get referral to nuh if you want subsidy. If not, kkh will suggest you go nuh as private which defit the purpose of going polyclinic. This is how the protocol of referral is. Annoying.... Unless u know how to justify to the people until someone willing to bend the rules and help you

Read more
4y ago

Ok notrd .. thanks for the info

NUH is the best from subsidy to private. My firstborn is in NUH and now also still with them for my second prenancy. Honestly, i went to subsidy first then when approaching 5-6 months i when to visit my gynae (NUH Private) save cost on the first few months tho.

4y ago

Ohh really making me want to change to nuh more hehe

I was with SGH for my 1st pregnancy. Then I chose NUH for 2nd pregnancy bcs alot of mummies say it's good. But after giving birth to 2nd child at NUH, overall I prefer SGH. If I pregnant again for the 3rd time in the future, I will pick SGH.

Yes you can change! You can ask kkh for referral letter to NUH but they will ask you why. I just give birth at NUH and I had the best team to take care of me and my baby at delivery suite. They will give you so much support!

My wife give birth at SGH , their service is very good. My wife got c section they will push the baby to you. But if you are tired the will take care for you. I found that is really good.

I had bad experience with nuh. I prefer kkh eventho the waiting time could be forever. But the nurse and doctor over at kkh are more polite and courtesy when dealing with my decision.

You should try for sgh instead. I heard its better than the other gov hospitals

VIP Member

NUH IS THE BEST HEHE. I’m with NUH now :)

Super Mum

It is possible

VIP Member

Yup possible

4y ago

Do i need to pay extra or do i need to go back to poly to get another referal?