Just had a fall earlier during 12w3d

I was mopping floor and washing the mop in the toilet today (I kept asking my hub to mop but he kept procrastinating so I couldn’t take that the house feels dirty so I mopped myself) and I kicked onto smthg and fell with my 4 limbs on the ground (knees down) and impact quite hard (luckily not on my bum). Then I went to rest immediately after and my hub finally took over. About an hour or so later, I felt super sharp pain near the “bone” near my bum which is also near my V (I dunno what’s it called) for a minute and it’s gone. Then I had to head out for a family dinner shortly after. Subsequently there’s a constant sharp pain every minute or less on my right abdomen. It’s like sharp pain for 2 sec then stop for 50 sec. and back again. Until now which is about 4 hours already. Should I go to the a&e? Where? If I didn’t have a fall, I would have categorized this pain as muscle ligament stretch or maybe cos bloated or constipation. How ah? :’(

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I went a&e last night. Didn’t know where to go so went mount A first. But was asked to go tmc instead since my practicing gynae is that hosp. So we went. Then at the 24hr clinic, the counter staff suggested us to go kkh cos cheaper and got women clinic 24hr. But we didn’t wana travel again. So we stayed on at tmc and it’s really ex lah. The gp on duty abit waste time kind. Dunno anything. Then the sonographer on duty came after 40mins and did a scan for me. She just said there’s still heartbeat and baby movement. And assumed all ok. I still do feel the sharp pains now (in the morning) but not as frequent. So what does that mean? Sigh

Read more

Do walk in to the A&E emergency to check just to be safe and to be have your mind clear that it is nothing to worry about.

VIP Member

How are you feeling now? Still in pain? If yes, do go to a&e. Better be safe than sorry

I think u should walk in to emergency hospital to check. be safe then sorry

VIP Member

Omg pls be careful dear!!