I want to get my hair straightened, but am confused whether I should go for smoothening or rebonding. Please advice

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

a friend of mine had gone for smoothening while another did rebonding. honestly, when i saw the effect, i felt the former was better. the thing about smoothening is that though it will make your hair look straighter and frizz-free, it will use way less chemicals and heat as compared to the rebonding process. as a result, its less damaging for your hair and also looks more natural.

Read more

Again depending on your hair type and quantity. Firstly if you have wavy to straight hair you can smoothen to get a finished look. If your hair is maggy curly don't bother to do the whole hair just do the hairline. If your hair is frizzy you can rebond. Tho I personally prefer smoothening to Rebonding because it looks more natural.

Read more

I think smoothening is better then any other ... Or try castor oil ... Once u massaged tie your hair and wear shower cap ... After 1/2 hour wash your hair normally ... Soon you will see the result