I USED to be so scared of having stretchmarks.

I USED to be so scared of having stretchmarks. Throughout my pregnancy I've been applying moisturizers in my tummy to "prevent" the appearance of stretchmarks. But as you can see, that didn't work. My stretchmarks started to show when I was near the end of my 8th month and yes I was so devastated. "My body, is changing." And that is something I cant control. Tbh it saddened me, really. My already low self esteem seemed to have dropped a little lower. But after I gave birth, my view of myself and my body changed. I no longer despise these marks, because these are my battle scars. A proof that my body housed a beautiful little life for almost 10 months! I wanted to erase these marks before, but now whenever I look at it, it made me stronger. It made me realize that I am not just any other woman now, I AM A MOTHER! 💪💖 #3WeeksPostpartum #BeautifulScars #EmpoweringMommas💗

I USED to be so scared of having stretchmarks.
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

6weeks postpartum here mamsh. i am with you. mas malala pa nga sakin dyan eh. cs scar with stretch marks (battle scars) pa.