What kind of exercise to do when you are pregnant?

I used to go spinning, running and boxing before I found out I'm pregnant. What can I do now if I want to stay active?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! It looks like this post has been here for a while, so I hope you've already gotten some useful advice! Swimming and Pilates are both great low-impact exercises that are great for staying active. There are also plenty of pregnancy-specific yoga poses and meditations to stay connected to your body and maintain strength and stability. If you're interested in getting some home gym equipment to exercise from the comfort of your own home, there are lots of great recumbent bikes and mats to choose from. Make sure to check out some gym equipment reviews on https://mmaground.net/ , so you know you're getting the best equipment possible. No matter what you do, it's important to take precautions, drink plenty of water, and always listen to your body. Welcome to the forum, we're glad you're here!

Read more
VIP Member

Honestly, I did jogging when I was pregnant until around 24 weeks then my pelvic pain was terrible. So I stopped jogging and went for swimming until I almost pop.

3y ago