Can I use sarao oil in morning and dabur lal oil in evening for 9 month baby massage?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, Yes, mothers and grandmothers always used mustard oil for massage and at many places they still use mustard oil for massage. Some believe that mustard oil makes the complexion of the baby dark, but I myself have massaged my baby with mustard oil and her complexion is as it was. But make sure that you do not apply oil on the cheeks or forehead. Else I think that one can use mustard oil without any hitch. But one should not rub too harsh on the skin as babies may get rashes. Dabur lal oil too i good for massage as it is thought to build bones and muscles of the baby. You can even use olive oil in winters.

Read more
8y ago

Hey, Stick to olive oil in winters, it is very good. Till is also fine but its consistency is very thick so will have to do rigorous massage on the baby's skin which is not advisable.

Dear Sarso oil & Dabur lal both are good for babies. Recently I'm using Mamaearth baby massage oil. It is also good for kids/babies. It is also natural ,nontoxic & dermatology tested. It makes babies muscles strong. So u can try once....

you don't really need to stick to any specific oil at any specific timing. some good oils that you can use for your baby are pure coconut oil (not the synthetic Parachute oil types), mustard oil, sweet almond oil, olive oil

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20641)

mustard or sarson oil is extremely good for massage, and no, it will not make your baby's complexion dark, unlike what some people believe.

Coconut oil.. Don't Use olive oil it's cause fungus in baby scalp

No comments for til oil but best oil for massage n hair olive oil

Don't use mustard oil it makes baby complexion dark

8y ago

wat u say abt til ka tel

Olive oil is best