Can I use a bouncer for babies 2 to 12 months? Is it addictive for kids? What do doctors suggest?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, You can but I think you should inculcate your kid's interest in some other creative activity than this. Though your kid anyway going to come over his interest in bouncer too after a point of time but I still suggest that go for creative things because then later on your your kid may demand things which will leave him with no learning. But yes of course if you are looking for out and out fun for him then there is no kid who wouldn't enjoy a bouncer.

Read more

it could get addictive, where your baby may need to be constantly rocked in order to be able to fall asleep. a friend of mine had this exact problem with her kid. i haven't used one for my kids and instead used a play gym when they were in the lying down and rolling stage, and a high chair when they were older and needed to be kept in one place securely.

Read more

you definitely can use it but try to limit the use to times when you are busy and need to keep your baby confined in one place. i used it for my babies only when i was cooking or doing something where i would not be able to immediately pick them up. other times, you can make them stay busy with age based toys and activities.

Read more