Can I use aloe vera gel on my 8mo baby's round red rash?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Aloe vera basically quickens the healing of bruises and wound. It is safe to use for babies, in fact it is also used for eczema and nappy rashes in babies. See the composition of the gel and make sure that it doesn't have any chemical and just aloe vera is there. But apply just little and see if it gets better you can continue. Or best is consult your doctor, as babies skin is very sensitive and the purest and safest medication should be used. http://www.livestrong.com/article/289412-aloe-vera-plants-babies/

Read more

aloe vera gel is great to treat such conditions on the skin, even for babies. but as your baby is too young, i would suggest you get a checkup with the doc before applying anything, even if it is a natural thing. it will help the doc find out what could be the cause and once you know about it, you will be able to prevent it in the future. you can also check about the aloe vera gel thing with the doc, just to be safe.

Read more

Aloe Vera does wonders for just about any type of skin irritation, thanks to an anti-inflammatory component called B-sitosterol, infection-fighting properties, and skin-friendly vitamin E. Aloe’s ability to multitask and offer quick relief makes it a great home remedy for rashes whether the cause is bacterial, fungal, viral, or a big fat mystery. So, yes you can use aloe vera gel on your baby's rash.

Read more

I believe, yes. I've been reading great feedback about the wonders of aloe. And it's safe since it's all natural, even for babies.