Finalising the OBGYN

I am unable to decide between Dr. Tho Chin Keong and Dr. John Yam. Any suggestions please?#pleasehelp #1sttimePreg

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm with Dr John currently. Also a very patient, reassuring and nice guy. Will always listen to your concerns or questions if any and won't rush to end your appointments too. He was recommended by a friend who told me he's very experienced and she had an enjoyable journey with him. He was very quick to get back to me when I needed his help to fill up a form for my maternity insurance application too. The staff at his clinic are very friendly and nice, will joke around with you and make you feel comfortable. I guess it also depends on which hospital you want to deliver in eventually since the both of them are from different hospitals :)

Read more

Dr tho is a very calm gynae. had emergency csect for both my pregnancy and he is very steady to deal with the situation. never make his patient nervous and worried. visited John yam 1st time for my 3rd pregnancy due to strong pain in early pregnancy. his repeated mumbling keeps me even worry and scare which I feel uncomfortable with.

Read more

I was with Dr John Yam. He has never rushed through appointments even when there might be a few mummies waiting outside. He would take time to explain things to us and listened to our worries and concerns. Overall I had a very pleasant experience with Dr Yam. His nurses were very nice too!

currently with Dr Tho, he's friendly & has a calm personality too. He's also experienced and always able to answer our questions. staff there are all really nice as well. Personally would recommend if you live in West area. 🙂

im with Dr Tho now. yes he is calm and friendly. all my friends were with Dr Tho, total of 5 babies around me delivered by him. thats why i go to him

I m with Dr Tho for my first pregnancy. Current second pregnancy also with him. He is very experience and calm. He gives very good advice too.

I was with Dr Tho. He didn't rush through the appointment and listened to my questions as a first-time mum.