Pregnancy symptom

I am trying for a baby, I would like to know How did you notice you are pregnant and what are the symptom that you see

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you are trying for baby, best to have a healthy diet, you can take folic acid, check on your ovulation period and you can make love during that window cycle. Every pregnancy has different symptoms hence will not be the same for all. But majority would have sore/tender breast, fatigue, vomitting, nausea, cravings, you cant smell/eat something that you always like, you will have bloating/acid reflux/heartburn. To check for pregnancy positive/negative, you can test a few days after, if your period didnt come or you can try a week later. Always test on the first morning urine. I would suggest Clearblue with pregnant/not pregnant sign. Hope this helps.

Read more

Be happy and don’t stress about it. I was really anxious and eager to get pregnant bcos we are getting older day by day. Tried for a year after first miscarriage and it didn’t happen. So I decided to hack care and focus on myself. Went for a holiday with friends, and a short trip with husband. Didn’t even want to test bcos I’m afraid of disappointment… then boom, suddenly the sore boobs, nausea and backache came the next month so just to confirm it 😅 I’m 8weeks pregnant btw.

Read more

my gynae already told me my high days so ill get active on that days.. eat healthy food and take folic acid while being active.. den continue eating healthy foods and wait till my next menses .. oh, I told myself not to get tired or strained myself or stressed out.. coz I have 3 Miscarriages before.. now im 5th mth preggy.. 🥰

Read more
VIP Member

Had flu that didn’t go away, fatigue and light headed even though I slept 6-8 hours. Had sore boobs and kept being hungry even after a full meal. Tested 1 week after menses was due, but was negative. Couldn’t zip up my clothes. Had nausea around 2nd week after menses was due and tested then found out I was pregnant.

Read more

i drank lots of warm water and superwoman tea on alternate nights. checked my ovulation days too. i just recovered from covid and still had fatigue. what made me realise was that my body felt really off and painful and i kept going to the toilet after every sip. so i checked when i got home.

My manses was irregular.. So at first when my manses didnt came for 1 mth, i didnt care much.. but my mood was so tense.. i feel so angry all the time... then, 2nd mth i told my husb to buy the UPT just for fun.. then came positive.. been TTC for 5 years..

Husband and I were trying for quite some time, when my period was delayed for 3.5weeks & felt like I was on an emotional rollercoaster. That’s when I “semi-knew”? But just to be safe I took a few tests and all returned the positive results :)

Check ur ovulation period, make sure that u are healthy both u and ur hubby. Before i got pregnant me and my hubby take vitamins like folic acid and vitamn c. And thanks God i got pregnant after 2months of being together

I missed my period & was feeling very emotional/ mood swings. Had nausea especially in the morning too. Did UPT and it turned out to be positive so made a gynae appt, found out I was 8 weeks into the pregnancy ☺️

TapFluencer

Having bloatedness that doesnt seem to go away despite eating medicine. I took actal pills that time. Missed period and also tiredness, loss of appetite etc. Those were my initial signs.