Am I confirm pregnant?

I took this on 25th Feb 2021 morning. Till now I'm having cramps nausea and headaches. Shall I take a blood test soon?#firstbaby #pregnancy #1stimemom #advicepls #pleasehelp

Am I confirm pregnant?
33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congrats, faster go make a appt to see gynae and let e dr decide if you need a blood test. They are able to know if you’re pregnant base on ultrasound so there’s might no need for blood test (it took more days to know e result)

yes congrats you are pregnant! cramps with no bleeding are normal :) nauseaous and headache are preggy symptoms too! you can start researching for gyane and call clinic for first appointment!

3y ago

good good! :)

VIP Member

Yay. Can book a gynae appt 2weeks later. If too small can't see much ma. I assumed u r 4weeks+ now. May u see /hear the heartbeat on ur Dr appt 2 weeks later =)

3y ago

Congrats ah. 2weeks later is like a small lil "prawn" already. Sure is exciting journey ahead. 😉

Congratulations! If you want to go as subsidies go poly they will do urine test, I heard no more blood test, then they will give referral letter.

VIP Member

if u read within the time stated then yes its accurate. but if u dont want to waste time then go straight to clinic to get pregnancy tested.

such line couldn't be an evp line. that's definitely a positive if it's a hcg test kit. congrats! I like your nails btw😅

3y ago

hah thank you :)

congrats! do head to gynae to double check :) pretty nails you have there :)

Congratulations!!! Do arrange a gynae appointment to check the baby!

Super Mum

If you read this result within 5 minutes, then it’s probably true:)

3y ago

but I'm still not sure. I will test again tmr morning instead thanks

go to clinic to check. and congrats 👏