Helpp advice please

I am a teacher for primary 1 class. I'm also 25weeks pregnant, i got to know constant shouting, raising my voice (to gain their attention) and with students screaming in enclosed space could increase my baby's risk of having hearing loss. Is it true? #respect_post #FTM #firsttimemom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I can definitely say it’s not true. I’m taking all levels from 1 through 6. And there was once I had to raise my voice so loud that my baby had sudden vigorous movement. I was about 30weeks along and I think my voice might have startle him. I got so worried but later found out that noise and our voices are muffled because they are in fluid. He’s born healthy and is turning 3 now.

Read more

Hi, i dont think so. Ive never heard of such. Cause baby is inside amniotic sac filled with amniotic fluid and the affect wont be much? If not, By then alot of teachers’ baby or even mothers with other children, already have hearing loss 😅

I’m a teacher, also teaching P1. My baby is born healthy. I told my baby that I wasn’t raising my voice at her after each class haha.

i’m of a lower primary class too. it’s ok! my baby came out well! perhaps you can use a mic and have the amplifier further away (:

not true