KKH 1 Bedder

Hi i am a subsidised patient all along, i am now 39 weeks and thinking of taking the 1 bedder ward upon delivery. Does anyone here knows how much do i need to pay in advance upon checking in labour? And how much have to pay after discharge ( opting for epidural & normal delivery if nothing goes wrong as this is my 3rd pregnancy, 1st two was normal delivery in b2+ ward bt i heard theres no more b2+ aard hence am considering to take th 1 bedder ) thanks!

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

i gave birth last yr. normal delivery and took epidural. so doubt there are much difference. for 1 bedder, need to pay roughly around 2.5k after medisave. this need to be settle while you're in the delivery suite.. after discharge, had to pay an additional 700-800 (your own bill include baby). you will receive a separate bill few weeks after discharge to settle your bill. note: once you choose 1 bedder, you will be considered as a private and no longer under subsidies. any doctor follow up for yourself at KKH will be under private and you can't convert back to subsidies. i had 2 follow up after discharged. a total cost of 200-300 for those follow up.

Read more
3y ago

Ah i see... alright thx fr sharing, seems like 1 bedder not to my budget haha ty!!