Chinese Learning

I saw this Wawayaya Joyreader app on the Lazada platform. Would be worthwhile to buy it for children? But my parents say reading is necessary, its worth, one of my friend intro me said it is good to use, her child will self-study because it is able to find the child's reading record and improve Chinese. The description mentions, able to reading, recording and pronunciation tests more intelligent by using sound technical support. Also, come with edictionary can select Chinese or English explanation. About the price is once a year, and every month increase the storybook. Still considering. . . >

Chinese Learning
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Have not tried the app.. but I am not for young kids to read from screens. Personally prefer reading books with them , where they can point to the words or pictures or interact with those sensory books. There are also reading pens with books that can serve similar functions of reading aloud to the kids, record their reading etc. But I see this as a need only if parents are unable to read to them and needs help with the correct pronunciation etc. or if they want the kids to read independently

Read more
5y ago

yea, my Chinese not very good, so so only. I was considered about two days already. haha

VIP Member

How much is it? I’ve never heard of this app yet. It sounds like it can be used as an educational supplement if your kids are already learning chinese.

5y ago

I just bought it for my kid, because my kid Chinese not very good. Inside alot of storybooks, and nice, i was considered about two days, here you go the link https://www.lazada.sg/products/creative-knowledge-wawayaya-joyreader-chinese-storybooks-i153280341-s191719104.html?spm=a2o42.searchlist.list.19.12037745upHYo9&search=1